Welcome to Grand Mission Homeowners Association
This site was created as a communication tool for the residents of Grand Mission. You will find announcements, contact forms and phone numbers, pool, clubhouse and other amenity hours and rules, our local school information, event information and calendars, a library of Association related documents and much more. So browse the site and if you don't see something that you think should be included, please let us know!
THE 2019 SWIM SEASON FOR BOTH COMMUNITY POOLS BEGAN AT 9AM ON SAT. MAY 4th!!!
The complete 2019 pool schedule can be found under the HOA DOCUMENTS menu.
ARC Approval Form
CLUBHOUSE RENTAL RESERVATIONS
The clubhouse is available to rent for your special events.
To request a rental, click here.
Examples of Common Violations may include:
- All trash must be placed in a proper receptacle with a lid
- Trash should not be placed at curb prior to specified trash day
- All animals should be leashed at all times when roaming the community & owners shall clean up after all pets
- Only passenger vehicles (as defined by the documents) are permitted in the community
- Parking on the street is prohibited
- Changes or additions to your home or lot must be approved by the Architectural Control Committee "ARC" or "ACC"
- Running a business from your home is not permitted
- Lawns must be manicured and maintained to community standards. This may include weeding plant beds, expansion joints, mowing and/or edging.
LAWN MOWING POLICY EFFECTIVE APRIL 1, 2012
IF A HOME OWNER RECEIVES A 10-DAY FORCE MOW NOTICE AND THE ASSOCIATION HAS TO MOW THE PROPERTY, THE CHARGES FOR THE FORCE MOWS WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
1ST FORCE MOW - $100
2ND FORCE MOW - $150
3RD FORCE MOW - $200
THE HOME OWNER WILL BE INVOICED AND PAYMENT DUE UPON RECEIPT. IF THE INVOICE IS NOT PAID THE AMOUNT PLUS INTEREST WILL BE APPLIED TO THE HOME OWNER'S ACCOUNT.
These are just a few examples of violations which are not permitted within the association. For a detailed description of all violations, please review the Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions located on the HOA documents page. Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us for more information.
If you notice any lights that are inoperable, please note the six digit pole number and report it to CPE via the internet.
To Report A Street Light Outage
To Report Vehicle Violations
To Report Stray Animals