Clubhouse Rentals Office Hours: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm Monday through Friday
- Non-member use of the clubhouse is not permitted.
- No animals or pets shall be permitted inside the clubhouse building.
- No one shall be allowed inside the clubhouse building in wet clothes or bathing suits.
- No one shall be allowed inside the clubhouse building without shoes or shirts.
- No children shall be left unattended inside the clubhouse building at anytime.
- The member shall be responsible for all damage done by themselves, other household members, tenants, or guests.
- Use of the clubhouse- Multi-Purpose Room, Lounge or Kitchen, after normal office hours, for private parties or by a group of more than 10 people:
- Is by advance reservation only by the “Eligible Member”. To rent the clubhouse facilities for a private event, please fill out the online application on the HOME page of grandmissionhoa.com.
- Reservations must be made no less than 10 days in advance of the requested rental date.
- Requires a refundable deposit of $400.00 to be paid upfront to secure the requested rental date.
- Requires a non-refundable rental fee of $100.00 per hour if no alcohol will be present, OR $150.00 per hour if alcohol will be present to be paid no less than 10 days in advance of the rental reservation date.
- Requires complete clean up and removal of trash immediately after the event (next day clean up is not acceptable). If any area of the clubhouse is not completely cleaned, a professional janitorial company will be hired to perform cleaning and the member will be charged for the cleaning expense.
- Trash should be double bagged to prevent liquids from seeping onto the floor of the clubhouse.
- No event may extend past 11pm.
- No live bands shall be permitted, except with prior written approval by management.
- No smoking shall be allowed except in designated "outdoor" smoking areas.
- The "Reserving Member" shall be in attendance for the duration of the event, with no exceptions.
- Management shall look only to the "Reserving Member" for the timely completion of all required clean up and the return of deposit refund.
- CLUBHOUSE OFFICE HOURS: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm Monday through Friday
FITNESS CENTER RULES
- The Fitness area and equipment are available for use only by Grand Mission homeowners and their invited guests. A guest may use the Fitness Center if the resident accompanies them and the guest is at least 16 years of age
- Exercise & use of all equipment is "at your own risk".
- No children under the age of 16 are allowed.
- Guests are limited to no more than 2 per member. The Association reserves the right to limit the number of guests at any time.
- Persons using the Fitness Area should dress appropriately in proper workout clothing such as T-shirts, shorts, warm-ups, etc to include socks and shoes.
- No swim suits allowed.
- Please follow instructions and guidelines posted for all equipment.
- If any equipment malfunctions or ceases to operate properly, discontinue use and report the problem to the management company immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A work out towel is required by all residents and guests, to dry off equipment after use.
- Please limit cardio workouts to a maximum of 30 minutes, if another homeowner is waiting.
- Fitness Center Hours of Operation: 5:00 am - 11:00 pm daily (access card required).
- When using the toddler room please keep the following in mind.
THE TOT ROOM IS UNSUPERVISED
If using this room please remember that you are using this facility at your own risk and the risk of your child. Parents will be solely responsible for any and all cost.
You are responsible for your child at all times.
Based on the location, vision into the room may be impaired.
Members will be responsible for cleaning up after their children.
POOL PARTY RULES
If you are interested in reserving any one of the community's two pools for a private party, please contact Sweetwater Pools directly either by phone at 281-988-8480, online at www.sweetwaterpoolsinc.com/pool-parties/, or by email at email@example.com.