Grand Mission residents have access to the following community amenities:
- Basic Home Alarm Monitoring Services
- A Clubhouse Facility for Private Event Reservations
- A Fitness Center
- A Junior Olympic Pool with 18 foot Dual Chute Slide and Kid's Water Spray Park
- A Serene Lakeside Pool
- Walking and Biking Trail System
- Soccer Fields
- Lakes, Parks and Playgrounds
Clubhouse Phone: (281) 232-6621
CLUBHOUSE OFFICE HOURS
HOA Manager & Clubhouse Coordinator
10:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesdays - Fridays
OFFICE CLOSED WEEKENDS & MONDAYS
Fitness Center Entry 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
7 days a week (access card required)
Swimming Pools Download Pool Schedule.
Clubhouse Open for community use during office hours
Available for private party rental reservations on Saturdays and Sundays only.
Times and days are subject to change without prior notice.
AMENITY CENTER PARKING
ALL MEMBERS USE THE GRAND MISSION AMENITY CENTER PARKING AT THEIR OWN RISK
1. Members shall drive slowly and carefully within the parking areas of the GrandMissionAmenityCenter.
2. Parking must be in designated areas and in such a manner as to not obstruct other cars, or the main entrance to the pool.
3. Parking hours are from 5:00am to 11:00pm, 7-days a week, unless otherwise noted.
4. There is no overnight parking allowed.
5. RVs, trailers, boats, and other large oversized vehicles are not allowed.
6. Members shall not park in fire lanes.
7. Strict adherence to parking lot signage and vehicle speed is required.
8. Members shall park in handicapped spaces only if the vehicle carries appropriate handicapped authorization and if the driver or passenger is handicapped.