Pool Area Information
NO TRESPASSING WHEN FACILITIES ARE CLOSED...All Trespassers Will Be Prosecuted!
Both community pool facilities are intended for the exclusive use of Grand Mission Homeowners Association (the Association) Members/Residents in good standing and their Guests subject to the rules and regulations established by the Association.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, NOTIFY LIFEGUARD ON DUTY, OR CALL "911"...NO SWIMMING UNLESS LIFEGUARDS ARE ON DUTY...LIFEGUARDS HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO CLOSE THE POOL DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER
- Use of this pool is restricted to Grand Mission HOA Owners/Residents in good standing and their non-resident guests. There is a limit of four (4) guests per family to enter the pool area.
- Children under fifteen (15) years of age are NOT allowed in the pool area unless accompanied by a responsible adult, at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Children under the age of two (2) must wear rubber pants. NO disposable diapers allowed in pool. All diaper changes must be done in restroom. Age limit in the wading/baby pool is at the discretion of the lifeguard on duty.
- Swimmers must wear proper swimsuits. No cut-offs or oversized shirts will be allowed. All undergarments must be covered at all times
- Anyone with open sores or wounds is prohibited from using the pool. All swimmers must shower before entering the pool.
- No pets allowed inside the pool area.
- No running, horseplay, or loud/unruly conduct will be tolerated inside the pool area.
- Flotation devices and toys are subject to approval by the lifeguard on duty for the benefit of reasonable enjoyment and/or safety considerations of all residents/guests.
- Smoking not allowed inside the pool area
- Glass containers and/or alcoholic beverages are prohibited inside the pool area. Intoxication, obscene language and loud music will not be tolerated.
- The Grand Mission Homeowners Association is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Other rules may be enforced as deemed necessary by the lifeguard for the safety of the other members. Lifeguards have the right to ask a swimmer to pass a swim test prior to swimming alone. Lifeguards have the ultimate authority in the pool at all times.
- Residents are responsible for their children and guests at all times.
- Two (2) lanes may be restricted for lap swim only.
- Adult swimming is designated for the last 10 minutes of every hour.
- We have a zero tolerance policy. If you do not obey the rules, you will be asked to leave the premises.
- Persons not following the rules are subject to suspension of privileges. Rules are subject to change at any time without notice.
POOL PARTIES: Pool rentals for private parties are only available during the swim season (May - Sept). To reserve either one of the community's two pools for a private event, please email your request to email@example.com
Spray Park, Slides & Tot Pool Rules
ALL MEMBERS AND GUESTS USE THE SPRAY PARK, SLIDES, & TOT POOL AT THEIR OWN RISK
- The Grand Mission spray park, slides and tot pool are for use by its members and their guests only. Members must accompany their guests at all times.
- These rules and regulations have been established in an effort to make the spray park, slides and tot pool use a safe operation. No legal liability is assumed by the association with respect to these rules preventing accident, injury, or death of members or their guests.
- Members must be current in their dues to use the Subdivision Amenities.
- To use amenity center bathrooms, access cards will be required.
- There is NO SUPERVISION PROVIDED for use of spray park and tot pool.
- All members and guests use the spray park, slides and tot pool at their own risk.
- Children must be directly supervised at all times by a responsible adult (Supervising Adult) over the age of 18 years old within the spray park and tot pool area.
- The Supervising Adult shall ensure that children use the spray park and tot pool as well as the facility features in the manner for which the spray park and the features are intended.
- Abuse of the spray park, slides and/or its features or that of the tot pool will not be tolerated and may result in suspension from the facilities.
- Parents are solely responsible for the actions of their children.
- Immediately report any malfunctioning, hazardous or broken components or equipment to the management office.
- Use of the slides is under the supervision and direction of lifeguards only. Rules for sliding will be the decision of the lifeguard. If a lifeguard is not available, use of the slides is restricted. Children must be 48" tall to be able to use the slide.
Pool Food/Drink/Cooler Policy
- Food/drink/coolers are allowed only at the Clubhouse during Clubhouse hours
- Clubhouse hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM. The Clubhouse is closed on Saturday and Sunday
- After Clubhouse hours, food/drink/coolers, etc. must be removed from the premises
- Coolers can be stored on the back patio only and are not allowed inside the pool gates when utilizing clubhouse.
All coolers are subject to inspection at any time
- No cups or glasses are allowed. Drinks must be in original container
No alcohol is allowed on Recreation Center property unless you are renting the Clubhouse
- Alcohol is not allowed with a Pool rental
- No smoking is allowed on the Recreation Center property
To report needed repairs or damages please call Inframark IMS at: 281-870-0585.